Thursday, January 1, 2009

Evan slept in his crib...sort of

So Evan fell asleep around 8:00 last night. John put him in his crib with the air purifier going (just like M&D's room). He woke up about 5 minutes later. John got him back to sleep and put him back in his crib. And he slept until around 11:00. I fed him and he went right back to sleep. We put him back in the crib and he slept until around 1:00. John couldn't get him back to sleep so he slept with him in the guest bed for a while. Eventually he put Evan back in his crib and he SLEPT until almost 8:00! We were so excited I think we woke him up. I slept so long without interruption I actually woke up disoriented and a little sore. I am NOT complaining. But I don't think I have slept 7 hours straight since the summer after Anna was born (before sickness and the third trimester struck). He even took a long nap in the crib today. Hmmmm.... Maybe he is finally going to sleep? I am not betting on it just yet, but we are hopeful.

No comments: