Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No No NO SANTA!

Anna met Santa and she doesn't like him at all. He was a very nice Santa, but she just screamed and screamed. Fortunately there were only a few people around, so I could save face. What a scene. "Ta Da" is the phrase of the day. Don't you love it? She also wags her finger at the Christmas tree saying "no, no, no." I guess she figured out we don't want her touching the tree.

Evan is driving us crazy with fussing and crying. He either needs to get a tooth or start crawling and give us some peace. I think he wants to be "held" more now than ever, and by held I mean wrestling with him while he tries to get out of your arms so he can try to stand, only to get tired and want to be held. Oh, bother.

The car really is fixed, finally. It has successfully started 5 days in a row. I think that is a new record.

7 more days to wake up hours before dawn. I actually saw sunshine on the way home from work today and momentarily needed sunglasses. It was nice.

No comments: